Craig F. Turet
Partner, Commercial Litigation, Employment & Labor Law, and Staffing, Recruiting and Workforce
- 1988, PA and NJ
- New Jersey
- B.A., magna cum laude, Colgate University, 1985
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1988 (Editor, University of Pennsylvania Law Review)
For more than thirty years, Craig Turet has handled a broad range of business-related litigation, including creditors’ rights, lender liability, loan document enforcement, business torts, employment litigation, and real estate litigation matters. Mr. Turet’s practice also involves the enforcement and defense of restrictive covenants, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements, and the protection of confidential information and trade secrets.
A seasoned litigator, Mr. Turet also has considerable experience with arbitration and mediation of commercial disputes. For many years, he has served as an arbitrator of commercial disputes on behalf of the Better Business Bureau.
Mr. Turet’s Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating is AV Preeminent. For a number of years he has been named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer in the area of Business Litigation by Thompson Reuters through a peer-review process, as published annually in Philadelphia Magazine. He also was designated as “Legal Elite” in 2011 by Philadelphia SmartCEO Magazine.
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Bucks County Bar Association
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- Board of Directors, Philadelphia/Southern New Jersey Region, March of Dimes
- Vice Chair (2012-2014)
- Member, “March for Babies” Committees (2007-2020)”
- Member, Board of Directors, Newtown Business Association (2017-present)
- Member, Newtown Business Association
- Member, Lower Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Lower Bucks Networking Association
Recent and Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- “The Mounting Risks in Utilizing Expansive Restrictive Covenants”, Delaware Valley Association of Corporate Counsel (DELVACCA) CLE Institute Series on Commercial and Contracts Law (February 2013)
- “Potential Impediments to the Enforcement of Restrictive Covenants”, Law Review CLE National Teleconference/Webinar (April 2013)
- “Five Top Issues in Restrictive Covenant Law” (CLE panel program organized for and presented to in-house counsel) (June 2013)
- “Restrictive Covenants in Commercial Agreements”, Part of PBI “Business Lawyers’ Institute” (November 2013)