Tiffany Thomas-Smith focuses her practice in the areas of Family Law. She represents clients in all aspects of family law practice, including representing clients in high net worth divorce cases, contested and high conflict matters of divorce, equitable distribution, custody and support, as well as mediation, negotiated settlements and Collaborative Divorce.
Practicing law for more than 20 years, she started her career at the Defender Association of Philadelphia and subsequently served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Thomas S. Smith, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey. After practicing with family law firms in Philadelphia and Bucks County, she founded the THOMAS SMITH Firm, P.C. and in September 2022, she merged her firm with Curtin & Heefner LLP.
Ms. Thomas Smith is also an avid community leader locally in Bucks County and abroad. She is a member of the Bucks County Bar Association, has served on the Board of Directors and as Chair of the Diversity Committee. She is a frequent volunteer for the Pro Bono PFA Defense.
Additionally, she serves as the Board of United Way of Bucks County and President of the Collaborative Law Professionals of Southeastern Pennsylvania (CLP) and is trained in mediation and Parenting Coordination Process with Pennsylvania Bar Institute and Pennsylvania Psychological Association.
She has travelled to the WISER Girls School, Muhuru Bay, Kenya, Africa to work with Kenyan girls and women. She was a former member of the Board of Directors of Saint Mary Medical Center Advisory Board and current supporter of The Healing Consciousness Foundation, an organization founded to support breast cancer “thrivers.”
Tiffany loves travelling with family and friends and appreciates celebrating cultures around the world. She has recently developed a love of golf and you may find her on the range on her free time.
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- YWCA Bucks County, Recipient of 2022 Annual Salute to Women Nomination for Women’s Empowerment
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors
- Chair, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee
- Pro Bono Attorney, Protection from Abuse Proceedings
- United Way of Bucks County, Board of Directors
- Saint Mary Medical Center Advisory Board, Former member of Board of Directors
- Collaborative Law Professionals of Southeastern Pennsylvania, Co-President
- Buck County Collaborative Law Group (BCCLG), Past President