- 2015, PA and NJ
- New Jersey
- B.S., with University Honors, Carnegie Mellon University, 2005
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2015
Sarah focuses her practice in Public Sector Law. She will also assist the firm with Environmental Law issues. Sarah recognizes that municipalities encounter a broad range of legal questions and concerns, and enjoys working with Curtin & Heefner’s municipal clients to identify comprehensive and thoughtful solutions.
She previously served as an Assistant City Solicitor for the City of Pittsburgh Department of Law and as an Associate with a Pittsburgh-area law firm, specializing in School and Municipal Law.
Sarah is a recent transplant to the area and lives in Montgomery County with her charming husband and rambunctious son – the two loves of her life. She has a small menagerie of pets, including a Pomeranian with a superiority complex and several gentle cats (who do not appreciate the Pomeranian’s antics). She loves gardening and trying new foods and restaurants. She reviews books for the American Library Association and gets excited when she spots the latest title in her mailbox. Sarah was taught to give back to her community from a young age, and can’t wait to start exploring her neighborhood and begin volunteering with the Bucks County Bar Association and other local nonprofits.
- SARAH A. STEERS & JOEL FISHMAN, PENNSYLVANIA JUDICIAL DISCIPLINE HANDBOOK (September 2018).
- Coordinating Editor, Search and Seizure Law Report (West) (January 2019-December 2020).
- American Library Association Booklist Magazine (Book Reviewer), 2018-Current.