Robert A. Badman, Jr. serves as Chair of the Firm’s Commercial Litigation Department. Mr. Badman has focused his practice for over 30 years on commercial litigation, banking and commercial law, creditors’ rights, and bankruptcy
Mr. Badman currently serves as Vice President of the Doyle Development Corporation Inc., and serves on the Board of the Bucks County Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association. He also participates as a board member, committee member and volunteer of other local, charitable organizations.
Mr. Badman is Past President of the Board of Directors of the Bucks County Opportunity Council, Inc., and of the Penn State Alumni Association, Bucks County Chapter; and recent Treasurer of the Penn State Alumni Association, Bucks County Chapter. He is also a Past Chair of the Conwell Egan Catholic High School Board of Advisors.
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- Doyle Development Corporation, Board Vice President
- Penn State Alumni Association, Board Member for Bucks County Chapter
- Legacy of Life Foundation, Board Member
- Former CYO Parish Basketball Coordinator
- Former Bucks County Opportunity Council Member (Board President)
- Former Chair of Conwell Egan Catholic High School Board of Advisors
- Former Pennsbury Athletic Association, Youth Baseball Manager and Coach