James J. Esposito
Partner, Banking & Financial Services, Commercial Finance, Public Sector Law, Real Estate, Zoning & Land Use
- Banking & Financial Services
- Commercial Finance
- Public Sector Law
- Real Estate, Zoning & Land Use
- 2004, PA
- 2005, NJ
- Bucks County
- B.S., Duquesne University, 2001
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 2004
James J. Esposito focuses his practice on commercial and residential real estate transactions, representing both buyers and sellers; real estate financing; zoning and land use; and commercial and residential leases.
Mr. Esposito represents financial institutions in the structuring, negotiating and closing of commercial and residential real estate loan transactions. He has also represented private and municipal clients in zoning and land use matters. Mr. Esposito’s landlord/tenant practice includes the drafting and negotiating of leases for both landlord and tenants.
Mr. Esposito was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer® Rising Star by Thomson Reuters in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2014, published annually in Philadelphia magazine.
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- Alumni Board Member, Holy Ghost Preparatory School
- Board Member, Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County