Daniel G. Murray was a Law Clerk to the Honorable John J. Hughes: U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Mr. Murray focuses his practice on mortgage banking, consumer finance, banking law, and general corporate law, with an emphasis on:
- all aspects of representation of community banks
- financial institution regulatory, compliance and licensing issues, including “lookback” reviews
- warehouse lending and mortgage finance
- secondary mortgage market transactions, including the sale and purchase of mortgage loan portfolios and servicing rights
- loan documentation, including state and federal disclosures
- outsourcing agreements
- various aspects of securitization of mortgage loans
Mr. Murray is a member of the Mortgage Bankers Association and the Banking Section of the New Jersey Bar Association and frequently speaks and writes on relevant topics in the banking and mortgage banking industries.
Dan lives in New Hope, PA with his wife, Patricia. His daughters, Natalie and Tess, currently attend The Pennsylvania State University, his alma mater.