Andrew P. Griffin, Esquire specializes in residential and commercial real estate transactions, including zoning, subdivision and land development approval, tax assessment appeals, and the purchase, sale, use, and leasing of real estate. His practice includes the preparation and negotiation of agreements of sale, leases, easements, and loan documents for banking and financial institutions. Mr. Griffin is also experienced in real estate related litigation, including landlord-tenant disputes, partition actions, quiet title actions, zoning and land use matters, and issues involving the Real Estate Seller Disclosure Law and the Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law. He also regularly assists the firm’s municipal clients with their day-to-day legal needs, including the drafting and enforcement of ordinances.
Mr. Griffin was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer® Rising Star by Thomson Reuters in 2018, 2019, and 2020, published annually in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia magazine.
- Allegheny County Bar Association (2014-2018)
- Member of the Young Lawyers Division (2014-2018)
- Member of the Young Lawyers Division, Bar Leadership Initiative Class (selected 2016)
- Duquesne University School of Law Alumni Association (2014-2019)
- Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania (CLASP) (2017-2018)
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) (2017-2018)
- Serves on the Board of Directors for the Bucks County Credit Counseling Center
- Member of Your Executive Roundtable (“YERT”), a local business networking and charitable organization
- Bucks County Bar Association
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- Allegheny County Uptown Legal Clinic (2014-2016)
- Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County, Family Division, Pro Se Motions Clinic (2016-2018)