- Pennsylvania, 2017
- United States District Court, Eastern District of PA, 2022
- United States District Court, Middle District of PA, 2022
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Temple University (2012)
- J.D., Indiana University – Bloomington (2016)
Sonam Vachhani works in the Insurance Law Section and her practice focuses on first party insurance property damage cases involving allegations of bad faith and insurance fraud.
Prior to joining Curtin & Heefner, Sonam was an associate at a Montgomery County firm, where she represented a Fortune 500 retailer in all phases of litigation in the area of premises and products liability.
Sonam also has extensive trial experience from her 3.5 years of service as an Assistant District Attorney in Philadelphia. During her time as a prosecutor, Ms. Vachhani handled hundreds of cases, including jury trials, bench trials, motions, and preliminary hearings, and successfully prosecuted a number of serious matters.
In her free time, Ms. Vachhani enjoys spending time with her family and friends.