Michael Senoyuit III is an experienced trial lawyer that is dedicated to providing clients with professional representation based on his experience as a trial lawyer for over thirty five years as both a civil and criminal litigator.
As part of his practice in the Insurance Law Section, he has been representing and defending insurance clients. In his experience as a trial lawyer, he has represented several insurance carriers. His insurance practice has a focus on claims involving fraud and he has had many successful results. He is admitted to in the practice in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr Senoyuit has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Pennsylvania and has been awarded the AVVO Clients’ Choice Award.
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- United States Naval Academy, 2013 USNA Blue and Gold Program
- Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary, 1997. Completed Archdiocese of Philadelphia’s Five Year Permanent Diaconate Program
- Board of Directors for the Society of Saint Gianna
- Member of the Navy League of the United States
- Member of the United States Naval Academy Admiral Club
- Member of the Buck County Bar Association
- Deacon at Saint John the Baptist Byzantine Catholic Church, Pottstown, PA