- 2021, PA
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- B.A., Temple University, 2017
- J.D., Rutgers Law School, 2021 (Family Law Certificate, 2021 from Rutgers)
Katie Lin Daly focuses her practice in the areas of Family Law. She represents clients in all aspects of family law practice, both in and out of court, including contested matters of divorce, custody, support and equitable distribution. She also assists the Solicitor for the Bucks County Department of Mental Health/Development Programs representing the County in mental health commitment hearings.
Katie Lin is a resident of Montgomery County with her husband and their many cats.
Outside of the practice of family law, Katie Lin is passionate about breakfast foods, indoor gardening and happy hour. Katie Lin is a resident of Montgomery County with her husband and their many cats (all of whom are rescues, including the husband).
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- Pro Bono PFA Defense, Bucks County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Public Defender Advisory Board, Secretary