- Pennsylvania (2009)
- New Jersey (2010)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- B.S., magna cum laude, Southern Connecticut State University, 2006
- J.D., pro bono distinction, Widener University School of Law, 2009
Heather Hines works in the Insurance Law Section and her practice focuses on first party insurance property damage cases involving allegations of bad faith and insurance fraud. She also represents the interests of insurance carriers in liability coverage matters.
Prior to joining Curtin & Heefner, Ms. Hines was a persuasive litigator backed by dual-state licensure and over 14 years of experience in assault, motor vehicle and property – related matters. Passionately represented victim interests, worked diligently to analyze case merits, minimize risk and drive positive resolutions in civil and criminal matters. Proven success in negotiating advantageous agreements and achieving favorable verdicts. Ms. Hines was a judicial extern for the Honorable Kathrynann W. Durham in Delaware County, and a law clerk for the Honorable Steven A. Corr, in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Heather lives in Bucks County with her husband Chris and their two dogs.
Charitable, Community and Civic Involvement
- Bucks County Pro Bono, Protection from Abuse Proceedings
- Vidocq Society Member – Secretary (2017-2022)
- Cold Case Initiative, Advisor